All of us grow!
And we must. I am not talking of growing as we commonly know - in age, in status, in personal achievements and in wealth. These are important, but do not make one complete. These are fundamental, necessary and perhaps the first step for true personal development.
How we each grow is unique, and rightly so, is also called the process of individuation. Sometimes, many times, while our primary aid in the process of individuation is our life experience, many great thinkers have shared perspectives, that complement the process beautifully.Here is a list of seven such books that inspired me. Hope they leave you inspired too.
1. Who will Cry When you Die? - Robin Sharma
2. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
3. Seven Spiritual Laws of Success - Deepak Chopra
4. When Life Changes or You Wish it Would - Carol Adrienne
5. Synchro Destiny - Deepak Chopra
6. The Science of getting Rich -Wallace D. Wattles